L7 | Precision Diagnostics
deliver superior service with faster turn-around
To deliver superior diagnostic service with decreased turn-around time (TAT) – with confidence in the results, the modern diagnostics organization needs improved data + process integrity, connectivity, and collaboration. The L7 Precision Diagnostics solution provides data and workflow automation and integration with data compliance to automate and accelerate diagnostic processes – from order-to-sample, and results-to-report.
L7 Precision Diagnostics workflow
- increase sample throughput
- faster sample-to-report
- easy to access & documentation
- better reproducibility
- CAP/CLIA/GLP/cGMP/CFR part 11/510(k)
- improved accuracy of submissions for regulatory approvals
- digitalizing, integrating, and automating scientific, analytical, and operational workflows
- fully integrated and automated process (e.g., NGS workflow)
- assurance of quality in results
- better collaboration between all stakeholders
- wet lab & sequencing instrumentation
- electronic medical records (EMR)
QIAGEN: Trustworthy by Design
Composable Architecture Enables Digital Transformation for Data-Driven Organizations
CSI-Dx: End-to-End Automation
L7|ESP for Precision Diagnostics
L7 in the news
L7 Informatics Releases L7|HUB™ On Top Of Industry-leading Enterprise Science...
SciBite and L7 Informatics Partner to Deliver Data Ontology Search...
Breaking Down Data Silos in the Lab
L7 Informatics to deploy ESP in QIAGEN’s Genomics Service Labs...
Ashish Kheterpal, CIO, PACT Pharma
Simon Hughes, Associate Director, CDx Assay Development, QIAGEN
Dr. Stephen Kingsmore, President/CEO, Rady Children's Institute for Genomic Medicine
Ernie Bognar, Chief Operations Officer, Gradalis, Inc.
Thomas Bollenbach, Ph.D., CTO, ARMI