ESP has 3 types of content. (1) Workflows (2) data models (3) Analytics.
L7 is continually adding more content to the ESP platform – please contact us for the latest content library.
Out-of-the box workflow support, please contact us for the latest and growing list of out-of-the-box workflows. Workflows that are not on this list can be developed by the L7 bio-informatics team.
- Illumina HiSeq/NovaSeq/MiSeq sequencing
- gDNA library preparation
- Exome capture, multiplexed
- DNA extraction from tissue, blood or FFPE
- RNA isolation from tissue, blood or FFPE
- RNA-seq library preparation
- PacBio RS II sequencing
- PacBio Genome library preparation
- PacBio Amplicon library preparation
- Kapa Quant Library Concentration
- User-prepared libraries for Illumina sequencing
ESP has a rich set of data models supporting various business processes in life sciences and health care. Some of the supported models include
- Translational oncology sample management models
- Gene expression studies
- Inventory (reagent and supply management models)
- Sample storage and sample ingest and tracking models
- Phenotype and Genotype models for oncology and rare-diseases
- Plant and animal genomics models
- L7 continues to add data models every release – contact L7 for the latest list of data models
Rich collection of bio-informatics, AI, machine learning and statistical software packages all compiled with common libraries to operate in the same environment
- A standard, platform independent, relocatable package structure enables easy search, usage & deployment.
- Versioned binary releases of all tools aid in validation and reproducibility.
- Vendor optimized versions of specific tools ensure high performance on cutting edge hardware.
- Inclusion of all supporting libraries ensures tools “just work”.
- A single source of provenance for all tools streamlines certification processes (e.g., FDA,CLIA).
- A complete list of analytics packages is available at: