ESP can connect (real-time or batch) to Instruments, software systems, bio-process equipment, environmental monitoring systems and medical devices. These connectors are bi-directional in nature and can push and pull data (including quality data) to and from ESP. ESP tracks the full provenance of the data being pulled and pushed and the various connectors being called though out the workflow execution.
L7 is continually developing connectors – please contact us for the latest list.
- HiSeq, NextSeq, NovaSeq, MiSeq
- Panels, WES, WGS, RNAseq
- ION PGM, ION Proton, Ion S5, ABI 37xx
- Cancer panels, RNAseq
- RS II, Sequel
- BioAnalyzer, NanoDrop, DropSense, Qubit, qPCR
- VWR SpectraMax M2 microplate/cuvette reader
- Fisher Microvolume spectrometer (8 channel NanoDrop)
- Aglient Fragment Analyzer
- Fisher GPS Series Lab Refrigerator, 45CF CHROMA REF
- Fisher Revco DxF -40C and -80C Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers
- Fisher VisionMate Wireless Barcode Readers
- Roche LightCycler
- Beckman BioMek liquid handler
- Sanger Sequencing
- ABI Fragment Analyzer Fragment Analysis
- LIMS platforms (e.g. ClarityLIMS, MiniLIMS, STARLIMS)
- Informatics platforms (e.g. CLCbio, Galaxy, DNAnexus, Fabric)
External operations systems
- Billing and ordering systems
- Inventory and document control
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- Job Schedulers (LSF, Slurm, OGE/SGE, PBS)
- Clouds (Bluemix, Amazon, Azure etc.)
Rich collection of bio-informatics, AI, machine learning and statistical software packages all compiled with common libraries to operate in the same environment
- A standard, platform independent, relocatable package structure enables easy search, usage & deployment.
- Versioned binary releases of all tools aid in validation and reproducibility.
- Vendor optimized versions of specific tools ensure high performance on cutting edge hardware.
- Inclusion of all supporting libraries ensures tools “just work”.
- A single source of provenance for all tools streamlines certification processes (e.g., FDA,CLIA).
- A complete list of analytics packages is available at: