L7 Informatics Named Cool Vendor in Life Sciences
According to Gartner, “Rigid operating models have many disparate and disconnected workflows. These silos are a barrier to expediting continuous innovation. Composable enterprises develop frictionless operations by rearranging business capabilities to create new options to enhance their business model or achieve strategic goals.”¹
L7 Informatics understands this. That’s why L7|ESP is the only FDA regulatory compliant composable platform with a single data fabric that increases efficiencies while reducing the total cost of operations and enabling digital transformation for life sciences organizations.
“L7 Informatics is a leader in enterprise-scale digital transformation and automation of scientific processes in the life sciences and healthcare. We are dedicated to this process and our platform brings the technical prowess and flexibility needed to accomplish these goals,” said Vasu Rangadass, PhD, President & CEO at L7 Informatics.
To read more Gartner insights on how business composability delivers better business outcomes and operational benefits, as well as, how to write a business case for investments in composability, please fill in your information.
¹ Source: Gartner, Business Composability Helps You Thrive Amid Disruption, Published 25 June 2021 – ID G00751036 By Andy Rowsell-Jones, Tomas Nielsen, Jan-Martin Lowendahl, Ian Cox, Monika Sinha. The graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from L7 Informatics.
L7 is one of only five companies recognized in the Cool Vendors in Life Sciences report that technology leaders should watch to help accelerate life science business results.
According to the report, “life science companies are increasingly looking to technology-based innovation to drive R&D pipelines, digital capabilities, novel therapies and new commercial engagement models. CIOs should consider these new, disruptive vendors that are poised to help accelerate life science business results.”
L7 was also identified as a sample vendor in eight Gartner Hype Cycle reports:
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Life Science Research and Development 2020,” Analysts Jeff Smith, Michael Shanler, 13 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Life Science Manufacturing, Quality & Supply Chain, 2020, Analysts Michael Shanler, Stephen Meyer, Andrew Stevens, 12 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Life Science Commercial Operations, 2020, Analysts Animesh Gandhi, Michael Shanler, 6 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Healthcare Providers, 2020, Analysts Laura Craft, Mike Jones, 5 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Digital Care Delivery Including Telemedicine & Virtual Care, 2020, Analysts Sharon Hakkennes, Laura Craft, Mike Jones, 10 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Consumer Engagement With Healthcare and Wellness, 2020, Analysts Mark Gilbert, Jeff Cribbs, 13 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Healthcare Providers”, 2021, Analysts Mike Jones and Sachin Dev, 12 July 2021.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Digital Care Delivery Including Virtual Care”, 2021, Analysts Sharon Hakkennes and Mike Jones, 13 July 2021.