L7 Informatics Named Cool Vendor in Life Sciences
According to Gartner, “Success in CGT requires a holistic and outcomes-based view of the development process, but many LSO leaders aren’t approaching their programs holistically. They view delivering CGT capabilities as a series of discrete projects, which puts their business goals at risk.”¹
L7 Informatics believes in a better path forward. Our platform, which is mentioned in the report, enables life science companies to avoid siloed systems that require expensive integration and validation, while enabling a unified data + intelligence approach that will scale with the business.
“With L7|ESP, unified data intelligence platform and best of breed business applications (such as LIMS, EBR, etc.), we enable you to create a single source of truth for data and process while leveraging your existing systems,” said Vasu Rangadass, PhD, President & CEO at L7 Informatics
To read more Gartner insights for CIOs making investments in this space or how a CGT strategy will require IT teams to deliver brand new capabilities, please click below for complimentary access to this report
¹ Source: Life Science CIO’s Strategy for Delivering Cell and Gene Therapy Capabilities Published 4 October 2021 – ID G00748735 – By Michael Shanler, Jessica Hong
L7 is one of only five companies recognized in the Cool Vendors in Life Sciences report that technology leaders should watch to help accelerate life science business results.
According to the report, “life science companies are increasingly looking to technology-based innovation to drive R&D pipelines, digital capabilities, novel therapies and new commercial engagement models. CIOs should consider these new, disruptive vendors that are poised to help accelerate life science business results.”
L7 was also identified as a sample vendor in eight Gartner Hype Cycle reports:
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Life Science Research and Development 2020,” Analysts Jeff Smith, Michael Shanler, 13 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Life Science Manufacturing, Quality & Supply Chain, 2020, Analysts Michael Shanler, Stephen Meyer, Andrew Stevens, 12 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Life Science Commercial Operations, 2020, Analysts Animesh Gandhi, Michael Shanler, 6 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Healthcare Providers, 2020, Analysts Laura Craft, Mike Jones, 5 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Digital Care Delivery Including Telemedicine & Virtual Care, 2020, Analysts Sharon Hakkennes, Laura Craft, Mike Jones, 10 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Consumer Engagement With Healthcare and Wellness, 2020, Analysts Mark Gilbert, Jeff Cribbs, 13 August 2020.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Healthcare Providers”, 2021, Analysts Mike Jones and Sachin Dev, 12 July 2021.
- Gartner, “Hype Cycle for Digital Care Delivery Including Virtual Care”, 2021, Analysts Sharon Hakkennes and Mike Jones, 13 July 2021.