L7 | CHATS
L7 Notebooks App Is a Comprehensive Electronic Lab Notebook that Captures Unstructured and Structured Data for Research, Process, and Assay Development
by Brigitte Ganter | posted on December 13, 2023
L7 Notebooks Addresses the Many Challenges Life Sciences Research Organizations Face
L7 Notebooks offers a comprehensive solution to address many of the challenges life sciences research organizations face, especially those that need streamlined operations, flexibility, and the ability to react quickly to market changes.
L7 Notebooks benefits include:
- Move protocols efficiently from research to production, resulting in reduced tech transfer time and improved data integrity and consistency for actionable data analysis.
- Generate reusable templates to standardize lab processes for improved productivity and precision.
- Ensure controlled and role-based user access during intra- and inter-lab/departmental collaboration and data security in an environment that meets modern security needs.
- Configure standardized processes, recipes, and experiments using the L7|ESP entities, such as protocols and workflow components.
- Quickly and easily query and report batch data to be presented to customers, managers, and other stakeholders.
The L7 Notebooks Is Shaping the Entire Life Sciences and Healthcare Value Chains by Streamlining and Optimizing Lab and Business Processes
Recent advancements in digital technologies, like the L7 Notebooks App, have started to shape the entire life sciences and healthcare value chains by streamlining and optimizing lab and business processes.
Specifically, L7 Notebooks:
- Digitalizes laboratory processes in research, diagnostics, and therapeutics.
- Is part of the L7|ESP™ Unified Platform with its Workflow Orchestration system.
- Dynamically and automatically links entries to L7|ESP data sources.
- Is a flexible, secure, and collaborative digital and process-oriented solution.
- Supports the creation of notebook templates, libraries, and entries and enables the import and execution of protocols.
- Supports both structured and unstructured data.
- Supports seamless data harmonization and sharing across L7|ESP apps (e.g., point solutions for dedicated departments).
L7 Notebooks Outperforms Traditional ELN Systems
L7 Notebooks is for Research Scientists and Managers
The L7 Notebooks App is for researchers and operational users across research, therapeutics, diagnostics, and AgBio. Specifically,
- Research/R&D scientists and managers in drug discovery, process development, and analytical development.
- Operational end users which include lab and R&D technicians, bench researchers, process development engineers and analytical development scientists, lab managers, project/program managers, and GxP expert/quality reviewers.
L7 Notebooks is part of the L7|ESP Unified Platform
L7 Notebooks is part of the L7|ESP Unified Platform where protocols and notebook library data reside in the same database as LIMS, inventory data, scheduling tools, and a myriad of other applications. It uses existing L7|ESP workflow chain configurations to automate task orchestration. For example, a benchtop researcher can document a sample collection in Notebooks which would automatically schedule the analytical procedure in L7 LIMS and subsequently query the result back into Notebooks for interpretation.