ESP is a foundational platform for integrating lab operations.
the heart of ESP:
A software foundation for scientific process and data management.
ESP organizes your scientific and healthcare operations around different data-rich workflows. ESP encompasses not only wet lab operations but also supports full integration of analysis and reporting, drastically reducing the amount of IT “machinery” required to manage, process, and analyze samples all while maintaining end-to-end data provenance throughout.
- Giving users the flexibility to implement their specific methods
The L7 ESP manages the underlying computational, instrument, and data resources
- Streamlining deployment and integration with external resources
The platform is highly customizable to user requirements
- In-house developers or L7 engineers can extend your deployment
Mapping to external sources
Search and query development
Custom extension export
Process/pipeline creation & maintenance
- Full and immediate traceability across Enterprise and analytical procedures
- Workflow, Protocol, Pipeline, and Task versioning ensures reproducibility
- Sample Parent/Child relationships enable complex lineage patterns
custom solutions for your environment
The choice is yours.
deployment + more info
Platform-agnostic implementation for maximum flexibility.
ESP was designed from the ground up to work in various deployment scenarios ranging from single workstations to the cloud. If you require computational resources, L7 will work with its infrastructure partners to develop on-premises appliance and cluster solutions, as well as multi-site and cloud deployments.